I am basically from Philippines and started working for Mr.Blane Curry 8 Months ago in the beginning his behavior was good with me. He appreciated me for all my work and encouraged me for the small mistakes I did in the beginning. As the time went by Blane started behaving very rudely with me. I never expected this from him and thought he would always be good with me! Even though I was doing my work on time later I realized that his behavior was still the same and was giving me more and more work. He was totally behaving racist with me! My performance was better then the other employees working there but I came to know that just because I'm from Philippines he was being RASCIST. And giving bonuses and incentives to his other employees. This is so bad how you work hard and better then your colleagues and you don't get your part of the share!!
Racism is one thing which really hurts a person's emotions and sentiments. Blane Curry's attitude and behavior towards foreigners made me quite upset. I want the money I deserve and want to make everyone aware what kind of person Blane Curry is! I am not the first person facing this kind of situation but there are few more who are facing this issue with Blane!
BLANE IS A RACIST!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "my grandmother has been paying on a life insurance policy for over 7 years and the amount was only $3000.00. so we decided to take a reduced payment to..."
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..."
- "I recently purchased 1200 buttons and 1300 wrist bands for my church for a new program with the Deacons. The buttons were perfect and 1200 of the wrist bands..."
- "I have a 2 story home built in October 2003 with a move-in 2004 FEB. For 12 years we have had a noisy furnace at the air intake. ..."
- "The car was listed on the internet for $18,895.00 but when I talked to the sales man Stephen Staff he added $2600 for what they call reconditioning and certification. (..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."